Skip to main content

Parting Away



Abhishek saw how because of him,his friends were unhappy and that Priya too had left the group.He couldn't see them in this situation anymore.



"Hey Suraj,how are you?"Abhishek asked
"I am fine,how come you are present in chemistry lab today"Suraj chuckled
"I do attend chemistry classes"Abhishek said
"Oh,i don't see you very often so that's why i asked"Suraj said
"Ya,i don't attend it daily"Abhishek said
"There i got you!In any case Neelima Mam's not present today so your presence is of no use"Suraj giggled
"Anyway,how are you doing?"
"I am cool,oh,by the way,i wanted to ask you regarding something"Abhishek said
"Ya,go on"Suraj said
"Listen Priya sits beside you during chem classes so you must be knowing about her"Abhishek said
"I thought you knew her more better than me"Suraj chuckled
"Oh,come on,stop joking Yaar!"Abhishek said
"Ya,i do,what do you wanna know about her?"Suraj asked
"Well,how is she doing with her new friends and all?"Abhishek asked
"Oh!I am sorry,i am not suppose to tell you that"Suraj said
"And why so?"Abhishek asked
"Because she asked me not to"Suraj said
"Remember one thing,before her you are my friend"Abhishek said
"ok,ok,got it!"Suraj said
 "Ya,she is happy with her new friends that's what she said,at least they don't bother her all the time like her old friends and ya,she was giving credits to you that she got some really good friends now who don't blindly believe in you and leave her all alone"Suraj said
"Hmm,what a bitch she is!"Abhishek said
"Anyways,i gotta go,I'll catch you later"

He saw how she was all lighthearted and joyful with her new friends which actually bothered him but at the other side he saw that his friends weren't happy at all because the group had divided and they wanted everything back like before which was impossible to happen.

"I think it's better that except Priya,i reconcile the other friends and least possible bring all our friends together as all this has happened because of me,it's my fault.She didn't bring division among our friends"Abhishek thought to himself.

The next day itself,he confronted and solved all the problems that had arisen between them.

The friends were happily united but he wasn't happy because of the guilt he was carrying within himself.

He left the group for his own good and joined another as he believed he needed a fresh start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfailing Outlook

While you have dreams in your vision to fulfill them,you also see on the other hand how people are living their life. The kind of life you too are dreaming at the moment. Someone's a doctor, musician, singer, astronaut, engineer, architect etc.Perhaps every individual lives up to their dreams as without dreams reality hits us hard.   To live your dream you need to have an ambition,an aim,strength to resist trials and tribulations,undivided focus and hard work.  And all this comes with a cost - Time! Time which keeps ticking at every mini second Time that doesn't stop Time which is the present Time that guides you to make or break your life. Like the wrist watch on your hand completes your style,the same way the time is a constant reminder to you to walk on the pedestal or you'll get hit by a car. But at times,we fail,we feel let down due to circumstances and sometimes hard luck. Whatever the issue of concern may be but it's really important to ha...

You & I

We both were enjoying the sunset on the beach.He t ook interest in the sandcastles I made . I looked at him in a childish way.  He said,"This is why I fell in love with you"  I gently laughed as he spoke. Again, he flattered me, saying,"What? I am serious Naina!"  "Ok, fine! When did I say you were fooling around" I chuckled The innocent look on his face made me laugh harder.I couldn't resist that moment and pulled his cheeks.He was taken aback by my sudden response. "What are you doing? It hurts!" He said " Is it so ? Then forget it, from now on wards I 'll never pull your cheeks" I mocked "Hey! Don't be mad, I like it when you do that but next time do it softly" He said After few minutes, he looked at me, his forehead display ed fine lines of tension. I knew he was about to speak something urgent. "Jokes apart" "Naina,their is something I want you to know" he prompt...

Remoulding one's personality

The calendar has been replaced,the year and also the dates but what specifically hasn't changed is the way we look our lives.On the New year's eve we all spend our time thinking that as soon as the new year begins we will change our routine,our schedule,in fact everything. On the first day,not to doubt,everyone sure does make effort to make it feel as if we have changed everything or trying to just mold few things but actually nothing changes except the calendar,the festivals and holidays. You go out of your home and as you look across the streets ,it can be clearly observed that the enthusiasm has waned and people are back to their daily regime. Nothing has changed. And surely,it is impossible to see change within a day.What important is not whether things have changed or you must make a change to feel exclusively that you have welcomed new year.The matter of fact should be whether we are trying to transform our lives or not. Why do we have to do that? Because last...