Skip to main content

Divided love among friends


Priya and Abhishek broke up due to their differences but their friends had to pass through a difficult phase worse than both of them.



"You know what,he told Deepak,Richa and Shalini that it was all her fault,she was never good and that she wasn't loyal so he decided to back off."

"I knew he is a con guy and very clever at convincing people that he was the best lover and it's always the girl's fault,it's no surprise to me because he did the very same thing with me too when we broke up"Kaveri said

"All hell has broken loose among their friends because of their break up"Nisha said

"Let's not interfere in their world,they will sort it out on their own"Kaveri insisted

Abhishek and Priya had to face each other no matter what,their hatred against each other was growing day by day.Priya hated him more then ever after he stole all her friends that were part of the same group circle.

"He is a fucking liar!I always knew!Damn!"Cursed Priya

Now the friends had been divided.Once those friends who were seven people together,now only three people were of Abhishek's side and the rest two were of Priya's side.

A month passed and the same gossiping,backbiting and bitching continued against each other.Moreover quarrels and fights took place behind each others back,in front of their faces. And it worsened within weeks.

Abhishek was all in defense and priya attacked.Their friends supporting behind their back.

Exams neared and priya knew that she couldn't take any risk with her academics so she left the friends who were with her.

Her reason for exiting was simple,she couldn't take the bullshit anymore and the war between their friends.

Now Abhishek started feeling guilty for dividing his friends and also for letting priya go away.Even though he didn't take all the blame on himself but yes he could see the suffering his friends had to undergo through.

While Priya had exited from their lives and joined a new group of friends,what was Abhishek going to do?

Get her back in the same friend circle or exit himself ?

(To be continued...)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfailing Outlook

While you have dreams in your vision to fulfill them,you also see on the other hand how people are living their life. The kind of life you too are dreaming at the moment. Someone's a doctor, musician, singer, astronaut, engineer, architect etc.Perhaps every individual lives up to their dreams as without dreams reality hits us hard.   To live your dream you need to have an ambition,an aim,strength to resist trials and tribulations,undivided focus and hard work.  And all this comes with a cost - Time! Time which keeps ticking at every mini second Time that doesn't stop Time which is the present Time that guides you to make or break your life. Like the wrist watch on your hand completes your style,the same way the time is a constant reminder to you to walk on the pedestal or you'll get hit by a car. But at times,we fail,we feel let down due to circumstances and sometimes hard luck. Whatever the issue of concern may be but it's really important to ha...

You & I

We both were enjoying the sunset on the beach.He t ook interest in the sandcastles I made . I looked at him in a childish way.  He said,"This is why I fell in love with you"  I gently laughed as he spoke. Again, he flattered me, saying,"What? I am serious Naina!"  "Ok, fine! When did I say you were fooling around" I chuckled The innocent look on his face made me laugh harder.I couldn't resist that moment and pulled his cheeks.He was taken aback by my sudden response. "What are you doing? It hurts!" He said " Is it so ? Then forget it, from now on wards I 'll never pull your cheeks" I mocked "Hey! Don't be mad, I like it when you do that but next time do it softly" He said After few minutes, he looked at me, his forehead display ed fine lines of tension. I knew he was about to speak something urgent. "Jokes apart" "Naina,their is something I want you to know" he prompt...

Remoulding one's personality

The calendar has been replaced,the year and also the dates but what specifically hasn't changed is the way we look our lives.On the New year's eve we all spend our time thinking that as soon as the new year begins we will change our routine,our schedule,in fact everything. On the first day,not to doubt,everyone sure does make effort to make it feel as if we have changed everything or trying to just mold few things but actually nothing changes except the calendar,the festivals and holidays. You go out of your home and as you look across the streets ,it can be clearly observed that the enthusiasm has waned and people are back to their daily regime. Nothing has changed. And surely,it is impossible to see change within a day.What important is not whether things have changed or you must make a change to feel exclusively that you have welcomed new year.The matter of fact should be whether we are trying to transform our lives or not. Why do we have to do that? Because last...