Skip to main content

Why you must love yourself first



Ever since we are born, we look for love from others. First, it's our parents in infancy then friends in adolescence and finally a life partner in adulthood.

That's how it is and the problem in all these stages is, we are never taught to love ourselves. We constantly search for unconditional, pure love from the world but not in our souls.

And it's sad because you end up giving priority to others not yourself. You begin to find someone in your quest thinking he/she may love you. You give sole importance to their beauty, confidence and personality.

But what about your beauty? Are you not beautiful that you stand in front of the mirror and tell your self 'I am beautiful' instead of looking for validation and compliments from others?

Are you not confident enough to work on your health and fitness? Can't you just say to yourself 'Yes, I am improving and I'll get better as the days pass by' ? 

Can't you focus on improving your personality? Your walk, your style, your smile, your etiquette? 

Yes! You can do all that! Everything is possible!

Sadly, we always end up looking at others, praising all their good things and neglect that they too are humans and even they have improved with time because of which you can see this exciting transformation of theirs.

It's high time you stop giving attention to everyone. Stop looking out for attention from people. Stop fantasizing things, stop thinking that you'll meet someone suddenly who'll change you for good.

Now, it's time that you must begin loving yourself. Snooze the alarm, wake up from the bed, go to the mirror and look at yourself in the mirror.Yes, sweetheart you look beautiful. You look like an enchanting dream. You are no less than a prince/ princess.

If that doesn't work, take out one of those sticky notes and create a smiley face and stick it on your mirror as that would be a gentle reminder to you of how captivating your smile is. Your smile is worth more than a million dollar.

Love yourself first. Reserve the place of love in your heart first and then give it to everyone. Remember, with time you can always improve and progress. 

Focus on yourself, your dreams and ambitions. You must be first your own priority. Keep your head high at all times. Straighten your back, those slouchy shoulders is a sign of low self-esteem. 

You must love yourself for your heart, body, mind and soul. This mind is working because you are thinking, this heart feels love and tenderness because of your feelings, this soul is yours and you are breathing for yourself, to live your life. So, don't waste time and begin already walking on the path of self-love.

First Love Yourself


Always give yourself abundance of love everyday and then you'll see the vast potential of positive energy within you that would be shining brighter than a thousand suns. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfailing Outlook

While you have dreams in your vision to fulfill them,you also see on the other hand how people are living their life. The kind of life you too are dreaming at the moment. Someone's a doctor, musician, singer, astronaut, engineer, architect etc.Perhaps every individual lives up to their dreams as without dreams reality hits us hard.   To live your dream you need to have an ambition,an aim,strength to resist trials and tribulations,undivided focus and hard work.  And all this comes with a cost - Time! Time which keeps ticking at every mini second Time that doesn't stop Time which is the present Time that guides you to make or break your life. Like the wrist watch on your hand completes your style,the same way the time is a constant reminder to you to walk on the pedestal or you'll get hit by a car. But at times,we fail,we feel let down due to circumstances and sometimes hard luck. Whatever the issue of concern may be but it's really important to ha...

You & I

We both were enjoying the sunset on the beach.He t ook interest in the sandcastles I made . I looked at him in a childish way.  He said,"This is why I fell in love with you"  I gently laughed as he spoke. Again, he flattered me, saying,"What? I am serious Naina!"  "Ok, fine! When did I say you were fooling around" I chuckled The innocent look on his face made me laugh harder.I couldn't resist that moment and pulled his cheeks.He was taken aback by my sudden response. "What are you doing? It hurts!" He said " Is it so ? Then forget it, from now on wards I 'll never pull your cheeks" I mocked "Hey! Don't be mad, I like it when you do that but next time do it softly" He said After few minutes, he looked at me, his forehead display ed fine lines of tension. I knew he was about to speak something urgent. "Jokes apart" "Naina,their is something I want you to know" he prompt...

The Idyllic Love

Everyone in today's world is searching for their partner who is supposedly meant to be there in their lives forever. Well, don't you think it is? Somewhere, Sometimes we all are inclined to think that yes, maybe our soulmate is out there somewhere waiting for us. And why shouldn't we think as it pleases our mind? This "Idyllic love" or the ideal love we are in the hunt for makes us crazy to an extent that either we go to depression or question the thought itself.  Questions which we introspect on, "Does true love really exist ?" "Do fairy tale love exist?" "Will I ever find my soulmate?" "What if I never find one?" "What if I remain single?" "what if I never get married?" "Am I living in an illusion?" "look at that couple how madly in love they are and still going strong and look at me I couldn't find one for myself!" Dude, Relax! You'll find one! Soon...