Skip to main content

The Unspeakable Love, Continued...


Aunty came early at home, Netra immediately messaged me to come right away. I sensed that very moment that something must have happened.



While I came in, She was sitting on the sofa and it seemed as if she were waiting for me only. Her grey eyes expressed displeasure. She spoke with a voice full of authority.

"Listen Chakshu, I have come to know everything about Netra and Laksh."

"This evening when I came back, My driver said that he had seen her with a boy elder to her trying to hold her by the arm as if persuading her to do something in the lobby." She said

"So you Know" I sighed

"Yes, Do not Interrupt while I am speaking" She scolded

"Although I did not believe in his words but at home when she had gone to bathroom, the same guy had messaged her on whats app"

"I read all the conversations between them"

"I want to know that if you knew everything about this then why didn't you tell me? Even when I asked you every time still you lied? why?"

"Aunty, I know I have disappointed you in many ways but Netra requested me to keep my mouth shut. She was very happy that she had found him and also scared that if you came to know you would be against her" I confessed

"But why would I think evil about my daughter? If she needs a boyfriend then why would it bother me? I know I am strict to her but that's because she is the only child I have got and it is my duty to protect her at all costs including any threatening danger!" She cried

"I am extremely sorry aunty" I prayed

"No! No! I won't accept your sorry! It's too late! Now, even as a friend you don't have any right to talk to her or be with her. You are no good to her" She said

"But Aunty!" I begged

"Noo!" She interrupted

"Firstly, I don't think that boy is right for her. I have read his messages, he doesn't appear to be from a decent family. I would never accept a boy for my daughter like him."

"Moreover, I have booked flight for Netra for tomorrow. She would be flying to Bangalore where my sister stays and she will continue her education there" 

"But Aunty! This is not right! I am her best friend since childhood. She is dependent on me for everything! How will she manage everything on her own? Aunty, please I beg of you, don't make decisions in haste, it would cause pain and suffering to both of you!" I pleaded

"Who are you to say whether what is right or wrong? She is my child! I have every right on her to decide what is best for her! And you are not a part of our family! So it is you who has no right to interfere! Already because of you that boy has followed her till our home. If she stays here more, he would forcefully take her away and do what not! You girls blindly believe in love and fall into the trap of these bad boys who only know how to trick and ruin a girl's reputation!" 

"Better not, come here again, you will not find her and also warn that boy to forget her or else I'll take action against his family" She warned

"Now go, at once" 

"Can I meet her one last time?" I asked 

"No, I don't believe in you at all. You have broken my trust and I know if I let you meet her, you will influence her to be with that spoiled brat." She said

And I left without even meeting her. Her phone was switched off all night. I messaged her on whats app but I had doubts whether she would come online. I knew aunty must have had thrown away her sim and got her new one. I had lost my friend but Netra didn't just loose me she had also lost the one whose heart had miraculously changed within one night. The devil's heart was touched by the angel at such impact that he was ready to give up his life for her but not lose her at any cost.

That same afternoon, I met Laksh outside the building, It had been three hours and he was sitting outside in such hot and humid weather. He saw me and again came over to talk to me.

"Hii Chakshu" He greeted

"What are you doing here? If you waited more, you would die of heatstroke" I said

" Health doesn't matter to me now" He said at a low voice

"Dude, I seriously can't understand you. Yesterday on phone you were abusing me and my friend. Today, you are begging and crying to get her back."

"What is it? Your fluctuating temperament or is it change of heart?" I asked

"Change of heart" He said with a faint smile

"People change within weeks or months. This is the first time I have heard someone change within a fortnight." I gasped

"I don't know about people" He paused

"But I know that an angel from heaven came in my life and changed this stone heart guy once and for all."

"Before I was in love with her words but now I am in love with her. I love her smile, her silence, in fact everything."

"But still I am surprised! Within one night?" I asked again displaying surprise

"I know it seems shocking but that evening I realized that I was wrong and I felt terribly guilty. I wanted to slap and punch myself for hurting her. Then I asked one of my friends to find me her address and thankfully my friend got me. I knew that this way of coming into the house would be considered as trespassing but I had no intentions to hurt her. I just wanted to say sorry and beg her to come back in my life again."

"Dude, forgive me but I can't believe in your story. It sounds to me as a made up one" I ridiculed

"I don't blame you for that. Nobody would believe but I know that she has indeed stolen my heart and the thought of staying away from her kills me every second" He expressed

"But She is here. Give her time and she will forgive you. I know her very well. Anyone can read her eyes and say that she is in love." I said

"But let's suppose if she leaves one day without informing you what would you do then?" I asked

" This thought has killed me hundred times before and if it ever happens I would be dying a slow death everyday" He expressed


......


The Present day...


I inform Laksh about Netra's immediate transfer to Bangalore. He gets disheartened but doesn't give up. He books flight and decides to find her. His friends advise him not to waste his time. She's gone but his heart doesn't believe it. 

He arrives in Bangalore the next day and the search for Netra begins. He is lost in this new world. On the fourth day in the streets, he finally sees her, waves to her and cries out her name. Netra's friend gestures her of someone calling her out. Netra looks at him with awe and surprise. He comes running over and a car mows him down.

People notice this shocking sight. One person among the crowd calls out for ambulance, feels his pulse and declares him dead. 

Something was strange though. Laksh's hands were shaking for a while. Netra touches his hands. Her eyes express panic. Her body language appears motionless. Her heart seems to be fallen into pieces.

She looks at him one last time. This was not what she was expecting it to happen. For one moment she thought they would embrace each other and their hearts would melt with such intensity that no one could ever dream of.

But this accident had made one peaceful for afterlife and the other in solitude forever.

With a heavy breath he smiles. A heavenly appearance is visible on his face. Netra closes his eyes and weeps heavily.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Negative energy affects your life

You may have noticed that negative people and negative events always hamper your life. And, well, not just life it proves to be like a rust that is not ready to leave you at any cost. Rust brings nothing but staleness in our lives.  When you live around negative people all the time, you know how it juxtaposes your energy field from positive to negative and vice versa. You are being affected by the environment hugely and these constant fluctuations does nothing but creates havoc and chaos into our lives. You are now severely affected by the collision of two energies; positive and negative. There is no balance that can be created as the outer energy is overpowering your state of mind and life, eventually controlling your day. Not a day goes by when you try to create a smooth balance between your inner soul and your existing environment, that more negative things get attracted to you. It starts with one negative thing, such as an argument, a fight over a small issue, a misundersta

Self Love And Relationships

When you don't love yourself, you do not appreciate anything in your life including the people and the things you have. Albert Einstein said, "Nothing happens until something moves". The question is, are you willing to make a move and love yourself? Are you willing to accept who you are including the flaws you have? Are you willing to change your life? If yes, then my friend you have come to the right place and I am here to make you fall in love with yourself. You must have noticed that when people love you and you don't receive the love back with equal affection or don't return their love, they simply block you from their life or walk out from your life. And then you feel that nobody loves you, that you are alone, you feel lonely and you think people don't love you. This life of misery continues until you realize that you are the one who was blocking out all the love from outside because you didn't have love within you. What I would like to

Wanderer

Ever been like a wanderer? Yes,we all are in our whole life . F irst,going to school then getting new classmates,new teachers at every standard,then during college making new friends,new assignments daily,vivas,projects and so on... Reading it all makes us so insightful.We all are eventually wanderers in every phase of our life,however distinctively gathering experiences different from others. Well life in short is no paragraph or a sentence in which you can explain its meaning precisely.Its an ongoing journey flowing like a directionless wind from one place to another without any aim. And although,we think,plan cautiously things still don't go our way.Suppose you decided to go to your desired college but you don't get selected,now what will you do? Have you ever thought about it?Alas! You were so entangled in preparing yourself for that one sought after college that you ultimately forgot to also have other colleges in your hand.If you would have done that perhaps no