Skip to main content

The last day of the year



Today is the last day of the year,the time when people make plans to spend time with their loved ones,go clubbing with friends,or just sit at home watch award functions on t.v until the clock struck twelve.

Most importantly,the time left on your hand is also the time worth utilizing before its midnight.All we can do is begin from the first month to the last month of the year and accordingly recollect all the lessons we have learnt in this present year.

It is necessary to remember the mistakes and also the lesson so that we don't let that happen again,at least not the next year.

The New year is supposed to bring new days,new weeks,new months,new things,new hopes,new changes,new opportunities,new calendar,new time table and also the new chapters that would enter into the book of our life.

So before we begin the year,it should be taken to our notice that we don't take it just an another year to pass but a golden chance to change lives for our own good.

Let's begin the year with an optimistic outlook,hope,ambition,goals and dreams to fulfill.Not just wish each other but also make sure that as the next year approaches,we transform ourselves,mentally, physically and grow mature with wisdom as experiences are collected on our way.




Ring in the new year with bright future,hard work and prosperity that awaits as you progress to the next phase of your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfailing Outlook

While you have dreams in your vision to fulfill them,you also see on the other hand how people are living their life. The kind of life you too are dreaming at the moment. Someone's a doctor, musician, singer, astronaut, engineer, architect etc.Perhaps every individual lives up to their dreams as without dreams reality hits us hard.   To live your dream you need to have an ambition,an aim,strength to resist trials and tribulations,undivided focus and hard work.  And all this comes with a cost - Time! Time which keeps ticking at every mini second Time that doesn't stop Time which is the present Time that guides you to make or break your life. Like the wrist watch on your hand completes your style,the same way the time is a constant reminder to you to walk on the pedestal or you'll get hit by a car. But at times,we fail,we feel let down due to circumstances and sometimes hard luck. Whatever the issue of concern may be but it's really important to ha...

You & I

We both were enjoying the sunset on the beach.He t ook interest in the sandcastles I made . I looked at him in a childish way.  He said,"This is why I fell in love with you"  I gently laughed as he spoke. Again, he flattered me, saying,"What? I am serious Naina!"  "Ok, fine! When did I say you were fooling around" I chuckled The innocent look on his face made me laugh harder.I couldn't resist that moment and pulled his cheeks.He was taken aback by my sudden response. "What are you doing? It hurts!" He said " Is it so ? Then forget it, from now on wards I 'll never pull your cheeks" I mocked "Hey! Don't be mad, I like it when you do that but next time do it softly" He said After few minutes, he looked at me, his forehead display ed fine lines of tension. I knew he was about to speak something urgent. "Jokes apart" "Naina,their is something I want you to know" he prompt...

Remoulding one's personality

The calendar has been replaced,the year and also the dates but what specifically hasn't changed is the way we look our lives.On the New year's eve we all spend our time thinking that as soon as the new year begins we will change our routine,our schedule,in fact everything. On the first day,not to doubt,everyone sure does make effort to make it feel as if we have changed everything or trying to just mold few things but actually nothing changes except the calendar,the festivals and holidays. You go out of your home and as you look across the streets ,it can be clearly observed that the enthusiasm has waned and people are back to their daily regime. Nothing has changed. And surely,it is impossible to see change within a day.What important is not whether things have changed or you must make a change to feel exclusively that you have welcomed new year.The matter of fact should be whether we are trying to transform our lives or not. Why do we have to do that? Because last...