Skip to main content

Don't Give Up Now


I know you want to leave this earth as soon as possible, just because you have failed miserably in fulfilling your dream.

I know you imagine yourself not waking up anymore. Before you sleep you imagine how you will never wake up again.

I know you create fantasies where there are none. You want to believe that at least there's someone in this world who cares for you even when you know there's no one.

I know you want to believe in the fact that you are not alone but your mind doesn't lead you astray. It takes you to the time where you feel unwanted all the time.

I know you want to live in a world where there's no suffering, no pain, no struggle, no depression, no anxiety, in fact nothing at all but you know that kind of world doesn't exist in reality.  Reality is unbearable as hard as it may be to accept. 

I know you want to wake up every morning thinking that finally today is the day you will be famous, wanted, loved, admired and adored. You truly wait for this thing to happen everyday and when life throws you in the same old monotonous ways you would like to imagine yourself dead the next morning. 

But life never worked the way you wanted or the way we wanted. It follows its cycle the way it's accustomed to. That also doesn't mean you give up, you don't show up daily, you let your inner demons vanquish you, you lose all the fights. No, don't do that. 

Don't give up now.

You have to wake up every day. You have to have faith in you. You have to believe that today is the day you'll continue fighting like every other day. You won't give up. Not too soon. You will work harder just like the way you were constantly doing. You will sleep at night peacefully, holding onto your dreams and believing that one day you will conquer your dreams. 

Don't let depression seep into you. Don't believe in what people say. And don't create a fertile ground in your mind for guilt, regrets and misery. Take that out. Fill your thoughts with possibilities, opportunities and hope. Because these are the three golden things that will get you to where you want to be.  

Every day sunrise is waiting for you


Don't give up now when there are so many things to try, so many unimagined, exciting, adventurous things to look forward. Look ahead, search for all the possibilities there could be even after getting rejected a zillion times. It's easier said than done but if you want to get to your dreams, you'll have to accept that to get success, life tests you again and again in an endless cycle of doom just to test your patience and see if you're ready for the success. 

Don't let other's opinion affect you as badly it can get. Be positive and keep working on your dreams. One day, you'll be there where you had imagined yourself being at. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfailing Outlook

While you have dreams in your vision to fulfill them,you also see on the other hand how people are living their life. The kind of life you too are dreaming at the moment. Someone's a doctor, musician, singer, astronaut, engineer, architect etc.Perhaps every individual lives up to their dreams as without dreams reality hits us hard.   To live your dream you need to have an ambition,an aim,strength to resist trials and tribulations,undivided focus and hard work.  And all this comes with a cost - Time! Time which keeps ticking at every mini second Time that doesn't stop Time which is the present Time that guides you to make or break your life. Like the wrist watch on your hand completes your style,the same way the time is a constant reminder to you to walk on the pedestal or you'll get hit by a car. But at times,we fail,we feel let down due to circumstances and sometimes hard luck. Whatever the issue of concern may be but it's really important to ha...

You & I

We both were enjoying the sunset on the beach.He t ook interest in the sandcastles I made . I looked at him in a childish way.  He said,"This is why I fell in love with you"  I gently laughed as he spoke. Again, he flattered me, saying,"What? I am serious Naina!"  "Ok, fine! When did I say you were fooling around" I chuckled The innocent look on his face made me laugh harder.I couldn't resist that moment and pulled his cheeks.He was taken aback by my sudden response. "What are you doing? It hurts!" He said " Is it so ? Then forget it, from now on wards I 'll never pull your cheeks" I mocked "Hey! Don't be mad, I like it when you do that but next time do it softly" He said After few minutes, he looked at me, his forehead display ed fine lines of tension. I knew he was about to speak something urgent. "Jokes apart" "Naina,their is something I want you to know" he prompt...

Remoulding one's personality

The calendar has been replaced,the year and also the dates but what specifically hasn't changed is the way we look our lives.On the New year's eve we all spend our time thinking that as soon as the new year begins we will change our routine,our schedule,in fact everything. On the first day,not to doubt,everyone sure does make effort to make it feel as if we have changed everything or trying to just mold few things but actually nothing changes except the calendar,the festivals and holidays. You go out of your home and as you look across the streets ,it can be clearly observed that the enthusiasm has waned and people are back to their daily regime. Nothing has changed. And surely,it is impossible to see change within a day.What important is not whether things have changed or you must make a change to feel exclusively that you have welcomed new year.The matter of fact should be whether we are trying to transform our lives or not. Why do we have to do that? Because last...