Skip to main content

Just believe

When you think, your life is going downhill, you need to stop suffocating and start looking for hope. Hope is something we should hold onto, always. Sometimes, you think that the exciting life is not meant for you but hey! Hold on! Who said that?

You have all the worth and power to live a life you dream of. Yes, It's not going to be easy. It needs abundant strength and dedication to win over your weakness. You need to keep working, keep going ahead. Looking back is an option but not staying there. Look forward, try to figure out ways where you can make your life worth living. There may be a thousand reasons to give up but there will be one reason left to have faith.

Your hard work never goes wasted. It will give fruitful results, if not now may be later on. Don't wait for it. Keep going, keep working.

Just believe.

Sometimes, life gives you opportunities only when you look for it, not when you sulk into that feeling of depression. 

So rise up, chin up and keep walking on your track.

Hold onto that hope, it will take you places you may have never dreamed of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unfailing Outlook

While you have dreams in your vision to fulfill them,you also see on the other hand how people are living their life. The kind of life you too are dreaming at the moment. Someone's a doctor, musician, singer, astronaut, engineer, architect etc.Perhaps every individual lives up to their dreams as without dreams reality hits us hard.   To live your dream you need to have an ambition,an aim,strength to resist trials and tribulations,undivided focus and hard work.  And all this comes with a cost - Time! Time which keeps ticking at every mini second Time that doesn't stop Time which is the present Time that guides you to make or break your life. Like the wrist watch on your hand completes your style,the same way the time is a constant reminder to you to walk on the pedestal or you'll get hit by a car. But at times,we fail,we feel let down due to circumstances and sometimes hard luck. Whatever the issue of concern may be but it's really important to ha...

You & I

We both were enjoying the sunset on the beach.He t ook interest in the sandcastles I made . I looked at him in a childish way.  He said,"This is why I fell in love with you"  I gently laughed as he spoke. Again, he flattered me, saying,"What? I am serious Naina!"  "Ok, fine! When did I say you were fooling around" I chuckled The innocent look on his face made me laugh harder.I couldn't resist that moment and pulled his cheeks.He was taken aback by my sudden response. "What are you doing? It hurts!" He said " Is it so ? Then forget it, from now on wards I 'll never pull your cheeks" I mocked "Hey! Don't be mad, I like it when you do that but next time do it softly" He said After few minutes, he looked at me, his forehead display ed fine lines of tension. I knew he was about to speak something urgent. "Jokes apart" "Naina,their is something I want you to know" he prompt...

Remoulding one's personality

The calendar has been replaced,the year and also the dates but what specifically hasn't changed is the way we look our lives.On the New year's eve we all spend our time thinking that as soon as the new year begins we will change our routine,our schedule,in fact everything. On the first day,not to doubt,everyone sure does make effort to make it feel as if we have changed everything or trying to just mold few things but actually nothing changes except the calendar,the festivals and holidays. You go out of your home and as you look across the streets ,it can be clearly observed that the enthusiasm has waned and people are back to their daily regime. Nothing has changed. And surely,it is impossible to see change within a day.What important is not whether things have changed or you must make a change to feel exclusively that you have welcomed new year.The matter of fact should be whether we are trying to transform our lives or not. Why do we have to do that? Because last...